- Architecture: description of system (structure, relationships, collaboration)
- Programming Paradigmas: imperative, functional, object-oriented
- Design Pattern: usually parts of the systems; generic solution design for a problem; an architecture uses many design patterns
- Programming Principles: SOLID, Law of Demeter, etc.; generic best practices
- Clean Code: lowest level, actual source code; e.g. code formatting, lines per functions;
Make sure you have your firewall settings correct and issues with File/Print-Sharing fixed. Follow the article https://blog.olandese.nl/2017/05/03/solve-docker-for-windows-error-a-firewall-is-blocking-file-sharing-between-windows-and-the-containers/ .
For me following commands is necessary (since some parts are managed by corporate sys-admins and AD). (So that the Docker is moved into the private network category, where the firewall rules can be applied.)
Set-NetConnectionProfile -interfacealias "vEthernet (DockerNAT)" -NetworkCategory Private