Every single feature in the backlog should answer following questions:
- Are the users going to buy this?
- Is it going to solve a problem our customers face?
- How do you structure the problem so when you speak about it with your users, they are thinking about it in the same way?
- Is it going to improve the overall experience?
- Is it going to highlight our strong parts of the product?
- Does this bring closer to our product vision?
- How can we measure the success of this feature?
- Can our stakeholders support this?
- What are the risks and problems we have to overcome?
- Can our engineers build this?
- Can a user figure out how to use it?
Developed from input based on https://medium.com/@eugenesanu/the-problem-with-product-roadmaps-fd3a40090f7c and https://uxplanet.org/top-questions-to-ask-before-designing-anything-2141c7f64888