In fact it’s quite easy to setup a new Angular application. You just have to use the angular-cli and all the work is done for you. The best part of it: it follows all the recommended best practices from the Angular team. And you should not under-estimated this: you get a fully functioning application with working build tools, also already for production mode and test infrastructure. Automatically created! Only a few commands are needed to be typed in your terminal of choice.
In this article I summarized the necessary steps for a simple angular-application using material design. Continue reading “How to setup a new Angular application and use Material Design”
cat data.csv | column -t -s, | less -S
zf-doctrine-multi-manager is for simple handling of multiple entity managers in your Zend Framework application. Although this is not necessary for your actual application – since you know the entity managers – 3rd party modules don’t know them.
Continue reading “New module published: web-devil/zf-doctrine-multi-manager”
- Authenticating a third-party application with credentials
- credentials (passwords) must be stored in third-party application
- no restriction of third-party application access – because of credentials
- Resource owner: entity granting access to a resource, could be an end-user
- Resource server: providing the protected resource (data), accepting
- Client application: e.g. an application making
- Authorization server: authorizing the client application to access the resource data by issuing
Continue reading “OAuth2: short summarized overview”